Since I last posted about my health issues, I’ve been tested for TONS of stuff (and the testing continues!), but progress has been steady.
Just during the last three weeks:
- I began driving myself to appointments and meetings…HUGE! It’s feels so liberating!
- Getting ready for the day takes less than half the time it took two months ago, and Sterling hasn’t needed to help me dress…yay!
- My “normal” shoes are occasionally making their way off the shelves and onto my feet. This may not seem like a big deal to most, but I’ve been wearing Uggs nearly every day since November, and I swore I would never own a pair (I have two)! I guess that’s why you never say never.
- Although my body wants a nap every day, if it doesn’t happen, I don’t completely fall apart…good news!
- I have a little more energy every day, and my mobility is increasing too. One word—HAPPY!
You may be asking the same question everyone else has asked me. What’s made the difference? I wish I knew the answer. I’ve tried lots of things, and I’ll continue doing as many of them as possible, as long as I continue to feel better.
Even with all the progress, I’m still not in a position to travel via plane, so I won’t be going to OnStage Live or any Locals—disappointing, but a reality I’ve accepted with gratitude, considering all the good in my life.
And one of the things I’m most grateful for is that Sterling has been by my side…literally! He is my knight in shining armor and has saved me again and again, serving me and loving me like no one else could!
P.S. I appreciate the two pages of suggestions I wrote down from all your comments…from treatments to supplements to what kinds of foods to eat. I’ve implemented a lot of them. Thanks for caring!